It’s just like trivia night…but in your living room. Trivia Jockeys LIVE is an interactive, live streaming quiz show aimed at creating an online community to bring people together during this time of social distancing.
Thursday 12/17, 8PM – Zoom Info:
Meeting ID: 993 3140 4800
To play along with us at home:
- Download Kahoot! on your smartphone or tablet. Click here for Apple, or click here for Android.
- On another device, access the video stream at twitch.tv/triviajockeys.
- Sign up for a Twitch account if you’d like to interact with us in the chat.
- When we start the trivia round, a “Game PIN” will be revealed on the broadcast screen. Press the “Enter PIN” button at the bottom of the app screen to log in.
- Be sure to hit the button on Twitch, and share this page with your friends.
You’ll need one device to watch the Twitch video stream, and a smartphone or tablet running the Kahoot app to answer questions. The Twitch app is available on many devices, including Smart TVs, Apple TV, and Roku, or you can stream through a browser on your computer or another smartphone/tablet. If you download the Twitch app, you can find the broadcast by entering “Trivia Jockeys” with the search feature.
Do you have an Amazon Prime account? We’ve reached Affiliate level on Twitch, and can now accept subscriptions. Included in all Amazon Prime subscriptions is a FREE Twitch subscription. You can help us out at no additional cost by using your Twitch Prime subscription on our channel. Here’s how, and it’s easiest if you’re already logged into both Amazon and Twitch simultaneously.
To link your Amazon Prime account with Twitch:
- Navigate to twitch.amazon.com
- Click Activate Twitch Prime and follow the on-screen prompts to link your Amazon and Prime accounts.
- Head back over to the Trivia Jockeys LIVE Twitch stream
- Click Subscribe, and scroll down to find the option to use your Twitch Prime subscription.
- Twitch Prime subscriptions renew every 30 days
http://twitch.tv/triviajockeys to watch the stream.